Our guided tour and itinerary services include the preparation of the tour guided by a specialised architect and the necessary documentation for your route.
Architectural tours in UK cities
Our architectural tours normally have the following formats: Mini-tour (2.5 hrs.), half-day (4hrs.), full day (7hrs.), 2-day, or full week (6 days). Tours can be adapted according to client availability. Transport on your guided architectural tour will depend on the size of the group and the route you have chosen; walking, by bicycle, tricycle, electronic scooter, minibus or bus, or using the city’s public transport. Ask us!
- We have a reservation service for available hotels and restaurants of historical, artistic or architectural interest.
- We organise lectures about art and architecture, given by architects who specialise in unique buildings and locations.
- We include interior visits of buildings.
- We organise official tours of unique buildings worldwide, as well as visits to schools of architecture.
- Our specialised tours are designed for groups of 20 or more people and we offer discounts for universities, schools, and students.
We offer guided tours for different sectors:
Trips, activities, tours, seminars and events for technical architecture schools, universities and graduate courses.
Trips, activities, tours, seminars and events for professionals and companies in the construction sector or related to architecture, art and design.
To guide travellers and people passionate about architecture and art who wish to go beyond mere sightseeing, looking for explanations from an expert in architecture, landscape architecture, urbanism, design, art...