Our international contacts support the group with lectures about local architects and designers at the destination, as well as presentations on urban design, construction and studies on buildings.
We work with travel agent prices and provide a technical tour to help learn and enjoy the most architecturally interesting cities on the planet.
We act as a receptive agency for groups and individuals in the U.K. and Europe, booking hotels, transport, food, dinners, renting venues, contracting hosts, etc.…
Academic - University trips
Study trips designed for students, in collaboration with the most prestigious universities of architecture.
Trips to learn and have fun, thanks to the organization of young and dynamic personnel who can make the trip more pleasant in all aspects. The proposed itineraries are like those of professionals, but with a lesser expense on hotels, transport and food.
Proposals to achieve the highest level of efficiency for students; the choice of youth hostels or boarding houses for lodging and avoiding flights if not necessary on long trips, using a bus instead when possible.
You are free to follow our advice or design your own route, with our help, to fulfil the educational objectives, according to your group.
We have agreements with universities for student trips that count as university credits.
We work together with the professor(s) responsible for the group to plan your perfect trip.
Finding the best itinerary, according to your trip objectives.
We take care of:
- Contacting renowned architects and designers in your destination.
- Reserving venues and organizing presentations and seminars in your destination.
- Research and documentation for the sites and cities you will visit.
- Integral management of trip logistics (Transport, lodging, escorts, visas, etc.)
- Buying entrance tickets for museums and expositions.
The tour or trip can be part of an educational itinerary. Study trips for technical architecture schools and universities fall within our plan of course studies, which count as credit toward an architecture or engineering degree.
We organise events and seminars for universities of architecture, where participation in different parts of the program counts as course credits.
If a university wishes to organise an intensive excursion for students or an educational trip, we can offer inexpensive options with overnight stays in hostels or exchanging flights for buses, when possible.
We offer architecture travel services for professionals, including
- Professional development seminars.
- Trips and guided tours designed and directed towards professionals, in some cases in collaboration with schools of architecture, engineers, etc.
- The routes and trips are organised as seminars-workshops for professional education, with tax-deductible expenditures. Participants are given travel documentation that will be entered in their file.
- Due to the high cultural level of the budget, we take great care regarding logistics. Travel by regular flight, luxury bus and 3-4 star hotels in the city centre of your destination. Specialised tour guides will accompany you on your visit and are available for you.
- A wide range of options for you to personalize logistics, (hotels, transport, activities, etc.)
A well-planned architectural tour can be part of the marketing strategy of a company, either public or private. It is an opportunity to solidify client relationships, introducing the values the company considers most important.
The shared experiences encourage a commitment to future cooperation. Client orientation is an important part of the tour or trip.
Architects and urban planners update their work systems through seminars, and in this case the tour or trip program focuses on one topic in particular that will include meeting with other experts.
People who travel together get to know one another. This has direct benefits when a group of professionals from different fields begins to work together on a large project. A group like this wants to meet experts and see high-quality projects. The meetings form an integral part of the program. We can also promote participation in the dialogue, using various interaction methods.
A consulting business can reward its personnel or reinforce its solidarity and commitment by organizing weekend excursions or a great dinner in an unforgettable place.